Delayed Quote Historical Data Exchange for PhysicalPosition Delivery Data
Notice on Listing of New Stock Index Futures Con... 2019-04-19
All member entities,
It is hereby announced that:
The IF1912 CSI 300 stock index futures contract is scheduled to be listed on April 22, 2019 at the base price of 4090.
The IC1912 CSI 500 stock index futures contract is scheduled to be listed on April 22, 2019 at the base price of 5647.4.
The IH1912 SSE 50 stock index futures contract is scheduled to be listed on April 22, 2019 at the base price of 3019.2.
China Financial Futures Exchange
April 19, 2019
- Notice on Delivery of IF1904, IC1904 and IH1904 ... 2019-04-19
- Notice on Delivery of IF1903, IC1903 and IH1903 ... 2019-03-15
- Notice on Listing of New Stock Index Futures Con... 2019-03-15
- Notice on Listing of New Treasury Bond Futures C... 2019-03-08
- Notice on Delivery of IF1902, IC1902 and IH1902 ... 2019-02-15
- Notice on Listing of New Stock Index Futures Con... 2019-02-15
- CFFEX Granted QCCP Status by the CSRC 2019-01-24
CSRC Vice Chairman LI Chao Attending the Seminar... 2018-12-19
On 13 December, 2018, Asset Management Association of China (AMAC) held the Seminar on China Capital Markets and Global Asset Allocation in Beijing. CSRC Vice Chairman Li Chao attended the Seminar. In his keynote speech, Vice Chairman Li reviewed the CSRC's efforts over the years in firmly implementing the decisions and directions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council to promote the two-way opening of China's capital markets, including enhancing and expanding stock connect schemes, revising QFIIRQFII rules, expanding foreign access to the futures markets, advancing the two-way opening of the securities and futures service sector, and strengthening cross-border regulatory cooperation to protect investors' legitimate rights and interests. In the context that the Chinese economy is entering into a new phase anchored on high-quality development to foster new growth areas and continuously optimize economic structure, China's capital markets are further empowered to better serve the real economy with effective tools to mitigate major financial risks and substantive measures to deepen reform and opening-up. China's capital markets welcome long-term foreign capital to participate in the domestic markets with open arms.
The Seminar was widely attended by representatives from a number of QFIIs, RQFIIs, domestic custodian banks, as well as securities and fund management companies. In sharing thoughts on the global economic trends and asset allocation, the representatives spoke highly of the progresses attained in China's reform and opening-up endeavors and the achievements made in the capital markets, expressed long-term committment in the Chinese economy and capital markets, and offered specific opinions and suggestions for further improving the QFIIRQFII regime.
Attendees to the Seminar also included officials from relevant departments at the CSRC head office, Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, China Financial Futures Exchange, and China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited.
- Remarks by Governor Yi Gang in China Development... 2018-04-03
- To Fulfill the Goal of Building a Multilevel Cap... 2017-10-23
- Capital Market Investor Protection: More Efforts... 2017-10-13
- The Capital Market Must Adhere to the Core Princ... 2017-10-13
- Optimizing Institutional Arrangement of Future E... 2017-09-29
- Urging Securities, Funds and Futures Institution... 2017-09-18